Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU AR

Established Contributor

Re: NFCU AR

SouthJamaica wrote:

TygerHawke wrote:

TygerHawke wrote:

Log into Online Banking >> Click Account Services button at the top >> Look under Credit Cards Management and click 'Increase my Credit Limit'

Click the max button, fill out the forms and either profit or don't as the NFCU gods allow!

Good Luck!

P.S. - AR was at the beginning of January.  If you like your chances better later (as it is a hard pull if you're not ready) the next is at the beginning of March.

March AR has now been confirmed - let the CLI madness begin!

How can you tell when the AR has been done?

2 ways - the first being waiting for the flood of CLI posts on here (which has started), also you can pull a full copy of your report and see the soft pull

Super Contributor

TygerHawke wrote:

SouthJamaica wrote:

TygerHawke wrote:

TygerHawke wrote:

Log into Online Banking >> Click Account Services button at the top >> Look under Credit Cards Management and click 'Increase my Credit Limit'

Click the max button, fill out the forms and either profit or don't as the NFCU gods allow!

Good Luck!

P.S. - AR was at the beginning of January.  If you like your chances better later (as it is a hard pull if you're not ready) the next is at the beginning of March.

March AR has now been confirmed - let the CLI madness begin!

How can you tell when the AR has been done?

2 ways - the first being waiting for the flood of CLI posts on here (which has started), also you can pull a full copy of your report and see the soft pull

OK Thanks.

FICO8 EQ 721 TU 747 EX 732 Total revolving credit 454000
New Visitor

What Is an AR?
Super Contributor

Pr_kari wrote:
What Is an AR?

Account review.

NFCU initiates an account review every 2 months, soft pulling your EQ report.

FICO8 EQ 721 TU 747 EX 732 Total revolving credit 454000
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what the highest available credit limit is for the NFCU Visa Signature card? I'm at $30k and was wondering if there's anywhere to go wtih this.

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 849 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Established Contributor

gamegrrl wrote:

Does anyone know what the highest available credit limit is for the NFCU Visa Signature card? I'm at $30k and was wondering if there's anywhere to go wtih this.

Max Exposure for any CC except Flagship: $50k

Max Exposure for Flagship: $80k

Max exposure across all credit lines with the CU: $80k

Hope that helps!

Valued Member

Has May AR happened? I may be late but curious. If I gotta wait for July AR... I will 😉
CH7 Discharged: 11/2015 // Mortgage - Pending | NFCU cRewards Visa - $19,500 | NFCU CLOC #1 - $15k | NFCU CLOC #2 - $15k | Sleep Number - $5k | Lowes - $5k | Capital One QS - $3.5k | Capital One Platinum - $600 | Discover IT (AU) - $3k | USAA Secured Visa (AU) - $1,500 || TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT: $68,100 // Gardening til June 2019
Established Contributor

Yeah, you're good to go
Established Contributor

any  truth that its now a experian AR ?

fico 11/01/01//2017 tu 634eq 631
ex 613overstock src="http://ficoforums.
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if NFCU does AR for secured cards? If so, is it still every 2mo? 

When I applied for the secured card, I was told that NFCU does their own scoring and pulls from TU and EX. 

FICO8 Scores - 625TU / 640EQ / 649EX
On Mortgage Journey
Starting Mortgage Scores (Feb 17) 523EQ / 547TU / 564EX
Mortgage Scores Aug 17 624EQ / 649TU / 650 EX