Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLOC Success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLOC Success

Approved at 5:50 AM for a NFCU CLOC $15k at 15.90%. I went to the branch today to sign the promissory note. Yes, I know it was that early because I was woke up by the TU text alert and 10 seconds later the NFCU approval text. Good morning to me!

I applied late last night for this and a CC, both went pending. I was hoping that I would have heard back on both of my applications by now, but no such luck. I'm guessing I'm going to have to wait it out over the weekend to hear back on the goRewards. My TU 04 is 721 and my EQ 05 is 672. Fingers still crossed.

So far I've had 2 TU pulls and 1 EQ pull. One TU was for membership. Not sure yet if it was a double pull for the CLOC or the CC pull was on EQ and they're just holding out on me.........
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU CLOC Success

Early bird gets the NavChek?

Congrats!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still waiting to hear back for my CLOC that went through yesterday. I've already started my gardening process today.

Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats and hopefully you'll get mkre good news shortly.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.