Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU FICO 9 EQ score available

tag
ls2016
Frequent Contributor

NFCU FICO 9 EQ score available

Please forgive me if this topic has been covered. I just logged into my NFCU account and notice that NFCU is now offiering a FICO 9 Equifax score to CC holders. This was not on my account yesterday. The pull occurred on 5/13/17 and showed up today 5/25/17: FICO 9 EQ score of 694, FICO 8 EQ score currently is a 665. So far, I just may like FICO 9. Smiley Happy

Just sharing!!!

Current FICO 8s: Ex 768, Tu 741, Eq 741
Current FICO 9s: Ex 775, Tu ?? Eq 781
Total TLs: $120,000
8 (30-60 day) mortgage lates and 2 (30 day) auto lates remain from Jan., Feb. 2016
Current Mortgage Ex. Fico 2 787
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nfcu Fico 09 Scoring??

Hello fico ! I'm not sure if this was posted but I just logged in to NFCU. Apparently they offer a Fico09 score now. I am not sure how to post a screen shot but it has an update of 5-13-17. I found it listed under my cash rewards card.!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU FICO 9 EQ score available

I just notice the same thing! Fico 08 738 -  Fico09 811! I am so with you on the liking the latter waaay betterSmiley Happy I wonder will they be using this score for there products now instead of the internal scoring. Hmmmm. Inquiring minds want to know!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where are you seeing this? I am on the NFCU iOS app but not seeing a score anywhere
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a loan or credit with account. It right above the card pics. It says view your Fico score
Message 5 of 6
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

847!! Smiley Very Happy

NFCU_FICO_2017-05-13.PNG

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.