cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Not reporting to Experian 2 months in a row?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Not reporting to Experian 2 months in a row?

@medicgrrl wrote:
Lol I did tell them in my message that I belonged to a credit forum and was not alone in this problem.

Unfortunately, mine still has not updated. Last update was August. Maybe tomorrow it will be corrected.

Are you direct pulling from CCT or Experian? MyFico still hasn't updated, but I pulled direct from Experian and the balance was corrected.

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which monitoring service is the most comprehensive and reasonably priced? I see alot of myFico folks very informed which is what I want. Any suggestions?

Message 22 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Credit Check Total is pretty good, you can see all your reports for $1 and a 7 day trial, need to cancel before 7th day but i used to have it and enjoyed it. I even got a reduced rate for a year. Only problem is if your reports are frozen, subscribing isnt worth it.
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian is the one I stick with when I'm not apping. It's got a lot of awesome features and the daily pull on Ex is really nice.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.