Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU TU credit pull

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU TU credit pull

Just an fyi for anyone wondering what bureau Navy pulls. I recently applied for Navcheck and they pulled TU also the same day I applied for a mortgage with them and they also pulled TU only and not all 3. I noticed someone else mention they pulled EQ for their Navcheck. So I'm not sure why they pull diff bureaus for diff people, but it's not all EQ. They did pull EQ and TU in Jan, but one was for my membership and the other for my cash rewards card so not sure which was for the card. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jbsea
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU TU credit pull

For me they pulled TU membership and EQ for CLOC and CC.

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 2 of 3
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU TU credit pull

It depends on what type of product you're applying for usually with NFCU but there's nothing set in stone.  You can always check the credit database to see if the pulls may be different for the product you're seeking based on your location.  Never hurts to add another experience for reference to the community.

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.