cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU...just got a $250 "adjustment- credit" in savings acct??

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

NFCU...just got a $250 "adjustment- credit" in savings acct??

So, I was checking my NFCU account tonight like I always do, and when the home page came up, my balance in my savings account looked different!!  I clicked on my savings account, and saw that I received a $250 "adjustment / credit", increasing my balance! I'm not complaining, but totally confused as to why they just handed over $250 to me! Mmmmmm.... I have no new credit cards with them, but did get a new refinance car loan last month. Was there some special deal going on that I don't know about?? Thanks NFCU!! I'll take that $250!! Lol!!'Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU...just got a $250 "adjustment- credit" in savings acct??

You got it.

I got the same thing.  They were offering a $250 "payment/credit" if you refi'd your auto loan with them.  This was like a month ago or so, maybe a little longer.  I took advantage and got the same thing.

Gotta love NFCU!

Message 2 of 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU...just got a $250 "adjustment- credit" in savings acct??

Omg!!' I didn't even know it, lmao!! I was just so damn happy they finally approved me after 3 declines, that I wasn't even looking for incentive things! Ha! I'll take it!!Smiley Happy that's awesome!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.