Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Credit Adjusters - FTC & AG Complaint submitted

tag
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: National Credit Adjusters - FTC & AG Complaint submitted

File written notice to them as follows:

This is a formal request under FDCPA 805(c) that you cease any further communication with me regarding your collection of the alledged debt. This includes any telephonic, written, or electtronic communication with me in any form..

This is also a formal request under FDCPA 805(b) that you additionally cease any communication with any third party regarding your collection of your alleged debt.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

National Credit Adjusters has been harrassing me for several years pertaining to a 1991 Ford Aero Star I purchased and paid for serveral years ago from Express Credit Auto in Oklahoma City, OK. I purchase this vehicle and paid for it and was sent the release and vehicle registration from Express Credit Auto.  This 1991 Ford Aero Star broke down after years of great service and sat in my driveway for four years during this time I never heard from Express Credit Auto nor National Credit Adjusters. I purchase other vehicles and kept moving through life.  The 1991 Ford Aerostar was sold and they were able to get it running then I started receiving threating letters from National Credit Adjusters stating I owed on this vehicle (that I no longer had in my procession) I thought it was a joke at first..... The first amount they started requesting was $500.00 I stated why this amount because I still could not believe I was getting a call from this orgranization. Then I started receiving letter for difference amounts this is when I started getting irriated because I had already told them my van (1991 Ford Aerostar did not have a pending balance it was paid for) I then asked were was this new amount coming from which is now in 2011 $1,934.04  I went out to Express Credit Auto and told them that I was been harrassed by National Credit Adjusters for a payment on my 1991 Ford Aerostar (Express Credit Auto is  a buy here and pay here orgranization.) I told them Autoprime stated I owed on my now sold van which I had the release paper on from Express Credit Auto. Their accounting department reps (two of them) stated they had never heard of Autoprime nor National Credit Adjusters because they do not go through a third party for payment. They stated if I owed anything they would have garnish my check. Since I didnot have a balance of any kind they were wondering who is this company really representing (not Express Credit Auto) several day ago (this month September 2011) I called Express Credit Auto again and asked them to look into this matter again because I'm receiving letters from this company. I will not pay for a 1991 Ford Aerostar Van that I've already paid for and Express Credit Auto again stated we do not show a balance on this vehicle and we didnot  turn your account over to a third party.... I now will have to dispute this amount with the backing of Express Credit Auto stating I do not owe them anything and I will not pay a third party a collection payment I do not owe especially on a vehicle I have already paid for and sold!

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the information you have provided this will help me in so many ways.......harrass by this orgranization now I have some information I can use!!!!!!!!!

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am reporting to the FTC today regarding my 2008 similar problem with national credit adjusters.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI!  Go to FTC.COM and fill out complaint form.   It's a very user friendly form.

Fedup8

Message 15 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus
Moved:

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.