Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Advice!!! Large PFD & Nationwide Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Advice!!! Large PFD & Nationwide Credit

When I called the Oasis numbers they said that the only department that can pull back accounts is the credit department which is the only I called and spoke to that supervisor.

On a side note, I was looking at the letter I received from Nationwide and it says this:
This is to advise you that yoru past due debt with the above creditor has been placed with us for collection.
All future payments must be made directly to our office.
Your account is now past due and due in full. To settle this matter, you should send your payment for the above amount by check or money order. To be sure of proper credit, make your payments payable to American Exp Travel Related Serv Co Inc.
The total account balance as of the date of this letter is shown above. Your account balance may increase because of interest of other charges, if so provided in your agreement with your creditor.
Unless you ntofiy this office within 30 days after receiving this notice that you dispute the validity of the debt or any portion thereof, this office will assume thais debt is valid. If you notify this office in writing within 30 days from receiving this notice, that the debt, or any portion thereof is disputed, this office will obtain verification of the debt or obtain a copy of the judgement and mail you a copy of such judgement or verification. If you request this office in writing within 30 days after receiving this notice, theis office will provide you with the name and address of the original creditor.

So if the payments are to be made out to American Express why are they saying they can't pull it back? If AMEX is being so difficult about this why should I keep pushing it? What's the benefit if they don't see it?
Should I do the DV now? My gut feeling is to do a PFD and get it over with already..
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.