Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Advice On Credit Repair Issues

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Advice On Credit Repair Issues

I proceeded to buy all 3 of my FICO scores yesterday and I was only charged for Experian and Equifax because it Transunion did not have enough info to generate a FICO score. The only thing I could think of is that all the baddies fell off and it looks like I have no credit history. What should I do.. pull my credit report that I receive annually or should I just proceed to repair the credit reports that I have? This would explain why I could not get a cell phone last year...it may be because they use Transunion as their determinate factor and maybe they had no significant info to go by to make a decision. Secondly I have paid off a AMEX Optima account with a Law Firm(Mitchll N. Kay).However this account and another I am paying off do not appear on my credit report at all. I have several accounts and a health club membership that I have paid off and are not in use. Should I close these accounts? The only outstanding baddies are several latenesses on my Mortgage and Arrow Financial(PC Richards). There are 2 Judgements-both were paid off it appears on one CR as a public record and does not appear on the other one. I am confused on removals. I also need utilization and I want to reapply for an AMEX card under their anmesty program but I am afraid of problems getting one if my Transunion report is not in good standing. How should I proceed?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
miay2k4
Contributor

Re: Need Advice On Credit Repair Issues

Welcom to myfico ren.......Take a look at http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&message.id=43442&query.id=430....  I am sure a pro will be around to help you out.

Try to break your posts into paragraphs next time.  It's a lot eaiser on the eyes. Smiley Happy  I know I need glasses after reading so much here.  Good luck.
07/2009 TU: 610 EQ: 566 EX:??
12/2009 TU: 626 EQ: 588 EX:??
05/2011 TU: 638 EQ: 622 EX:??
"Don't get caught up chopping wood to the point you forget to sharpen your axe"
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.