Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need GW letter help again.

tag
tknkrov
Contributor

Need GW letter help again.

Okay so I know where to send GW's for my collection accts. but to who and where do I send them for the rest. I read someone sending them to the CEO of some companies can anyone help, Brammy? you seem to know all Smiley Happy LOL 
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Need GW letter help again.

I would start the first GW just to the address on the CBR info frankly, but move up the chain if you don't get results.  If we all start off at the top unfortunately it's going to backfire on us.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Start with the General corespondents address on the back of your statements.

Try the lower level person first before going up the chain of command.
Message 3 of 5
thorice
New Contributor

I normally send mine to the same address that I send my payment to. It has worked in the past.
Message 4 of 5
tknkrov
Contributor

thanks I'll start there but most are old and paid off but are still having a neg effect on score. I don't even have the address where I used to send payments. I just do some digging.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.