Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help Please!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Help Please!!!!

My husband had his credit pulled this morning for a mortgage loan and 2 of my cc accounts showed up on his report that he is not on nor is he an authorized user.  So my debt showed up on his revolving debt on his credit report which we do not need to have anymore debt on his report.  The really, really strange thing is when I pull the reports from My Fico these 2 cards don't show up on the report for me but it did on the reports that the mortgage lender pulled.  She only pulled my husband's but she listed my 2 cards and their balances and I know she isn't looking at my report b/c she couldn't have pulled mine b/c she had none of my personal info. like ss # or anything.  So I called WAMU which was one of the accounts and basically they won't help me or take it off - they say I need to file a dispute which I don't even see this on the report online so I can't file an online dispute so I guess I'll have to get a copy from the mortgage lender if they can do that and mail a copy and file a dispute by mail but then WAMU said of course it will take 30 days to investigate which seems so stupid can't they look in the computer and see that he has NEVER been on my acct???!!!  Does anybody know why this would happen or why I can't see this when I pull the reports??  I am currently on hold with Capital One which is the other cc that is mine that is reporting on his credit report  hopefully they are more helpful that WAMU.  Does anybody know what other action I can take with WAMU or will I have to wait the 30 days b/c we are in the mortgage process now and the loan officer wanted me to get it removed ASAP.  Any help/suggestions??!!!  Thanks!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Help Please!!!!

That is strange to say the least, Is mortgage lender sure you are not included on the application?.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

She is out of the office right now so I've got to call her back later and double check on this but I'm pretty sure that I'm not on the loan b/c she didn't take any info. from me to pull my credit.  She didn't get my ss # or anything - She only had hubby's info. so I don't see how she could've been looking at my report.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the reported info is not on your reports that you pulled you wouldn't be able to dispute it anyway there is nothing there to dispute. I'm no expert believe me, but i would have the loan officer or yourself call the agency that they pulled the report from and have them investigate it.

Message Edited by dekrist on 05-14-2007 12:30 PM
Message 4 of 6
redE2move
Frequent Contributor

If it is on your husbands credit reports but he did not open these accounts with you, then he should dispute them as not his acct.  Other than that, have WAMU and the other CC send you a copy the signed agreement or credit application used to open these accts to see if any of his information is on it.  If you used his income as additional income to support the line of credit, that may be one of the problems.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I figured out the problem which has now created a new problem.  My cc accounts were not on my husband's credit report but when the mortgage company pulled all 3 of my husbands credit scores and reports it gave her mine as well.  Which I don't understand how that can happen and I know the mortgage lender did not pull my credit b/c she had none of my info.  She did not have my social security # or my birth date or any of my other personal info. but the bureau gave her my credit report as well and now I have a new inquiry on all 3 of my credit reports - How do I remove these inquiries - Do I just dispute them?  And does anybody have a clue why this would happen?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.