Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Response!!!

tag
baby_girl039
New Contributor

Need Response!!!

First of all thanks for all the good advice. I have both exciting and negative responses from letters that I've sent out. Expected, not giving up. Thanks for the success stories, motivation, needed.

Here's the problem, I had a providian cc opened in 3/2005 and closed in 12/2005, 30 days past due, account closed by consumer, balance $0, CL $500, high balance $752, last date updated 2/2006 thats what's reporting on the CRA's. There's only one thing, I didnt pay this off and i know i didnt. I was going to GW them (washmtl/pro) to get the 30 days past due off, but I dont want to wake a sleeping dragon.

Not only that but there are 2 CA's collecting for this account , columbus bank & trust (date opened 3/2005, closed 1/2007 CO, with at balance of $1128) and CIGPF1 ( balance $1057, date open 3/2005, closed 2/2007). I called one of the collection agencies to see what they were collecting for and pretended that the account was not mine. I lied, I didnt want anything to be recorded. The SOL in the state of  Ms is three years.

Was contacted by ACI ($1057) by letter 3/10/08 they were writing me regarding the account with CIGPF1, it has been placed with them now. I DV them yesterday.

CONFUSING!!!!! SOMEBODY, ANYBODY HELP!!!

SSS/Columbus Bank& Trust, is the one I called and they are collecting for providain.  I just called WASHMTL/PRO and put in the account number and was told by a recording the account was sold. The addresses are Washmtl/Pro, P.O. Box 660509, Dallas, Tx 75266, SSS/Columbus Bank & Trust has the same address as TRS/CIGPF1, 4315 Pickett Rd, Saint Joseph, Mo 64503.

Should I DV all of them?

The only reason men fail, something broke their focus
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Response!!!

What should be reporting is  OC Providian     and ACI   when they get around to it.

I would dispute all other CAs     They should have deleted  but they never do.

You are still within SOL  so be ready to pay If they file suit......some states have laws to protect you against excess fees & int.  so check that out.

You might want to PFD after they answer the DV.
Message 2 of 3
baby_girl039
New Contributor

Re: Need Response!!!

Thanks, I'll try that.

The only reason men fail, something broke their focus
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.