Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Some Help Please!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Some Help Please!!!!

My DH is trying to clean up his credit so we can sell are condo and buy a home in the summer of "09".  So my question is we have to 2 car loans one Loan is for 20,000 and the 2nd loan is for 11,000. The 1st car we gave it to my mother cause we couldn't afford the payments so she is making the payments on time. And the 2nd car we are making the payments on time never late which is a plus. I want to know should we try to pay off the 2nd loan off before we try to buy a new house?  And on his Credit report we have 3 Med. Bills 1st date opened 09/05 1468.00   2nd DO 06/07 884   3rd DO 10/07 827.  I would like to know should we clean up the med. bills too before we try to make are move on buying?   The last time we checked his fico score it was at 514 on 09/07.  I hope someone can help me thank you for taking the time to read this.

Hope0896
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Some Help Please!!!!

Being medical bills on a CR, I take it they are with a CA? 
If so, then yes you need to try and get a pfd if they have not been payed.  If they are with a CA and they are already paid then, you need to try a a dispute via the CRAs to see if they drop off (i.e CA no longer has the records) or if that doesn't work, try a GW letter (lay it on thick) to OC see if they will have the CA delete.
Message 2 of 3
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Need Some Help Please!!!!

On the medical bills, what is the DOFD and/or date scheduled to drop off?  
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.