Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Suggestions: Pulling all three CR

tag
SquidBilly
New Contributor

Guide is too complicated! I'm not interested in scores. I would like to pull my CR:s on a weekly or monthly basis (prefer weekly but...) which includes Hard and Soft inquiries. Low cost would be a plus! Any suggestions?
Thanks,
-Paul

OP,

I started a new thread for you and edited your title and nothing else.  Feel free to change the title. ~ Lexie

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
SquidBilly
New Contributor

Also.... I am not interested in Alerts, Monitoring or Extras. I just want to pull the CR'S on a regular basis at a reasonable price.
Thanks,
-Paul

Message 2 of 10
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Need Suggestions: Pulling all three CR

CMS guide http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Credit-Monitoring-Service-CMS-Guide/td-p/66254... indicates how often pulls are allowed and the cost.  Take your pick from among the options listed.  If the other info isn't relevant to you then ignore it.

@SquidBilly wrote:

I just want to pull the CR'S on a regular basis at a reasonable price.

Define "reasonable" as it's highly subjective.  Give us a dollar amount/range.  Otherwise, select using whatever you think is reasonable.

Message 3 of 10
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

You are entitled to one free credit report every 12 months from each CRA, which you get via annualcreditreport.com.

The zero cost option is to stagger your free reports each 4 months, one from each CRA.

Annualcreditreport.com is the gvt sanctioned site for compliance with the free annual report provision of the FCRA, and usually provides more information than commercial sites.  Just bypass their offers for a score, and it is free.

Message 4 of 10
ACL42st
Established Member

I hope someone can help anwser this question. I could not really find a place to post it. I am a newbie. I applied for a Walmart card. Deined. Based on TU report. I then requested my TU report without my score. I also joined that Scoresense which lets me se all 3 credit reports. My actual Fico scores have been improving which I ordered from Fico. I also had access to my reports. I received my TU report today I was shocked to find out it was just a few pages which showed 2 judgments a couple of old collections and a chargeoff old creditcard debt and a report from a loan company that showed I paid ontime and that was paid off years ago. It did not show any of my current accounts that I have or inquries nothing that the report on Scoresense showed on TU report supposely, my Tu report from Fico  had everythiong listed.. What kind of Credit Bureau report  from TU did I get from the denial request from Walmart cart. It was not what I thought I was getting. I thought you had to get a total full copy of your report. Did I get what they sent Walmart??? To dein me- Confused. Will someone anwser this for me. Do I need to go in and order a pay for a request to get ful report from TU???

Font family 
Font size 

Insert Code  Insert emoticon  Insert/edit link              
Message 5 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

@ACL42st wrote:

I hope someone can help anwser this question. I could not really find a place to post it. I am a newbie. I applied for a Walmart card. Deined. Based on TU report. I then requested my TU report without my score. I also joined that Scoresense which lets me se all 3 credit reports. My actual Fico scores have been improving which I ordered from Fico. I also had access to my reports. I received my TU report today I was shocked to find out it was just a few pages which showed 2 judgments a couple of old collections and a chargeoff old creditcard debt and a report from a loan company that showed I paid ontime and that was paid off years ago. It did not show any of my current accounts that I have or inquries nothing that the report on Scoresense showed on TU report supposely, my Tu report from Fico  had everythiong listed.. What kind of Credit Bureau report  from TU did I get from the denial request from Walmart cart. It was not what I thought I was getting. I thought you had to get a total full copy of your report. Did I get what they sent Walmart??? To dein me- Confused. Will someone anwser this for me. Do I need to go in and order a pay for a request to get ful report from TU???

Font family 
Font size 

If you were denied credit then the CB that was pulled must supply you with a free CR in this case TU

Now what you got from Walmart if I understand what you're asking .....Walmart uses TU to pull scores but then applies it's on internal scoring to come up with a score for approvals ...Hope this makes sense 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 10
ACL42st
Established Member

Re: Strange CB report from TU

@myjourney wrote:

@ACL42st wrote:

Font family 
Font size 

If you were denied credit then the CB that was pulled must supply you with a free CR in this case TU

Now what you got from Walmart if I understand what you're asking .....Walmart uses TU to pull scores but then applies it's on internal scoring to come up with a score for approvals ...Hope this makes sense 

I actually received a CB report from TU it was a strange short report as stated above with only a few negative things nothing else. Please reread above I hope I am making sense,, This came from TU where I requested my report due to denial and I got this strange "thing" Suggestions/anwsers confused

Message 7 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

@ACL42st wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@ACL42st wrote:

Font family 
Font size 

I actually received a CB report from TU it was a strange short report as stated above with only a few negative things nothing else. Please reread above I hope I am making sense,, This came from TU where I requested my report due to denial and I got this strange "thing" Suggestions/anwsers confused

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Interesting I've never seen a particle report.....hummmm

It should have been a full report with the history of each account 

baddies 

accounts in good standing 

HP's 

INQ's shared only with you 

I would try calling and explain you didn't get a full report 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 8 of 10
ACL42st
Established Member

@myjourney wrote:

@ACL42st wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@ACL42st wrote:

Font family 
Font size 

baddies 

HP's 

Ok I will call. I just wonder now  what the heck Walmart actually got! My Fico TU score is 680!  But I know they have their own point scoring systems. Thanks for your help

Message 9 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

@ACL42st wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@ACL42st wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@ACL42st wrote:

Font family 
Font size 

baddies 

HP's 

Ok I will call. I just wonder now  what the heck Walmart actually got! My Fico TU score is 680!  But I know they have their own point scoring systems. Thanks for your help

Good luck 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.