knvduhon

Need a little info help please

Trying to clear my credit report and need a little info please. my question is i want to send a pay for delete letter but on my report it shows the collection company but no address and only the last four numbers on the account so how do i go about getting the full account number and address of the company any info would help a lot thanks:smileyindifferent:
Contributor
George2037

Re: Need a little info help please

I had the same issue once and just Google it, you will get some head way.  If they are not reporting all the information I would dispute it with the CRA's first and if that doesn't do any good DV them.  Worst case is you get the info you need to send payment, best case they really don't have any enough info to be Collecting the Debt and should delete it from your CRA.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}