Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need address 4 HSBC Auto Finance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need address 4 HSBC Auto Finance

Hey guys, Someone on here said they sent Goodwill letter to HSBC Auto Finance and it worked. I was wondering what address you used. I've been denied umpteen times, but I always sent via fax, what address did whoever had positive reply from them use?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need address 4 HSBC Auto Finance

I don't think HSBC Auto Finance does ANY GWs.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So did I, but seems 1 person in here, got it to work.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That was me who had a few 30 day late payments revised from a few years back....I don't have the address on me that I sent the request to...however, it was the one that showed up on my credit reports when I pulled them.  Don't expect a reply though (I didn't get one)....the only way I noticed that they had did anything is when I looked at my report and saw the changes.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, that's the one I'll use then!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a GW work with HSBC on one of my credit cards. I didn't recieve a reply for approx 3 months. It was a total shock for me when I recieved a letter, so much time had gone by. "You've been an elite customer since 01 blah blah... it is our pleasure.... blah blah, we will report to the cra's as paid as agreed and remove the lates:. Great news.

Ours were about 4 years old and 2 consecutive months. We sent the letter to the same address on our bill, attention "customer service" (the account is still open)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.