Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need full reports from CRAs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need full reports from CRAs

Have gotten my free annual but need the full report from each CRA to start disputing the one last medical collection.
When I go to the CRA site it wants me to sign-up for this product or that - so how do I get the new reports?  Call, Mail, Fax? I know I will have to pay ($5 each for me) - but I need a full reprot with a reprot number to start the dispute according to whychat.  If I don't - someone correct me.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Need full reports from CRAs

I don't know if you can stand to have an additional monitoring service, but I have Equifax's Credit Watch Gold. It's the full EQ report, softs and all, and I can pull daily if I want --still full EQ reports! --for $8.95/ month, I think it is.

At any rate, I like getting the full reports online --I'm too impatient to wait for the mail, and I keep trying to avoid having paper everywhere. I think you can dispute online with all of them, or have I read that there is something odd with EX? At any rate, online disputes with EQ have been very simple.

The one scary thing about EQ is for those with thicker files, frequent pulls can cause splits, which are a pain in the @ss to fix. Luckily, my file is pretty puny!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need full reports from CRAs

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
I don't know if you can stand to have an additional monitoring service, but I have Equifax's Credit Watch Gold. It's the full EQ report, softs and all, and I can pull daily if I want --still full EQ reports! --for $8.95/ month, I think it is.

At any rate, I like getting the full reports online --I'm too impatient to wait for the mail, and I keep trying to avoid having paper everywhere. I think you can dispute online with all of them, or have I read that there is something odd with EX? At any rate, online disputes with EQ have been very simple.

@Anonymous one scary thing about EQ is for those with thicker files, frequent pulls can cause splits, which are a pain in the @Anonymous to fix. Luckily, my file is pretty puny!

I used the holiday code and I pay $7.21/ month.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.