cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help...don't know what to risk trying to fix.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help...don't know what to risk trying to fix.

@Anonymous wrote:
I think it goes into effect in September. Smiley Sad

Finally, you might also try to have you added as an AU on a couple "good" accounts from a friend or relative. I know this loophole is going away very soon but you might be able to see some benefit from it for your October rate locking. Good luck with the house.

Correct but it will be on only 1 of the 3 bureaus not all 3. The other 2 could still benefit her until next year when the other 2 kick in. But by that time she will have locked in her rate.
Message 11 of 15
Eric958
Established Contributor

Good POINT!

E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU!!!  I will do as you suggested and please let me know if you think of anything else.  I'm not sure about the auth user thing because it would be my luck to have them raise my score and then drop it right back down before closing.

Thanks again!
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is a great point and hopefully it would at least raise my middle score.  The hard part is having someone do it for me....I will have my kids call and ask for me....maybe they can cry a little bit as they expain how much they want a new home Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just be positive, it will all work out!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.