Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on Capital One Auto approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help on Capital One Auto approval

Lookie what I got!!!  Thanks again for everyone's help!!!

Message 11 of 17
MLESPADA
Valued Member

Congrats!!!!!!!! enjoy. Nice whip by the way.
Message 12 of 17
fused
Moderator Emeritus

picture me rolling in my 500Benz...

--Tupac
Message 13 of 17
rizeninme
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Has anyone else done this Blank Check thing with Cap 1?? We faxed in paystubs this morning, they said it will take 24 hours to review and our check will go out tomorrow.
Do they really just send you a blank check? I'm curious to see if anyone else has done this program.
Thanks for all of your sweet comments and encouragement throughout the last few months!! I couldn't have done this without you guys!!!

Yes, we have done the blank check thing twice. We faxed in our documents the first time, and the second time we scanned the documents and emailed them in and didn't even have to leave the house, then we received our check the next day. It really is a blank check which you give to the dealer and they fill it in and then you endorse the check. It's really cool. It is the easiest car buying transaction you will ever make- without all the sleazy salesman making you feel guilty about your weak credit and all the "I'll have to talk to my manager" crap. The salesmen get all confused and disoriented when you have the upper hand and you tell them what you are going to pay for the vehicle. I love it. We will never buy another vehicle the "old fashioned" way again.
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont forget you're coming to take me for a rideSmiley Very Happy
Message 15 of 17
VLGaffEsq
Regular Contributor

Yes, I used this blank check system with CapitalOne to buy my Acura RSX several years ago, and it worked perfectly.  I was and am a very happy customer with CapitalOne. Even after I recently paid off my loan and sold my car, I get these checks and offers from them all the time; CapitalOne  really seems to foster long term relationships with loyal customers.  Go for it, and good luck!
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Point of interest for anybody else looking at Cap1 for auto financing....

If you are a Costco member, you can apply for your Cap1 auto loan through costco.com and get a slight reduction on your interest rate.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.