Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with a Fleet/BOA issue.

tag
opsrex
Valued Member

Need help with a Fleet/BOA issue.

I have one baddie on EX which is a co on a Fleet Visa which is currently being reported by Credigy. This has been re-aged and should have fallen off by now but in typica ca fashion, they are playing games with the account. I was recently contacted by Ross Gelfand, LLC which evidently is a law firm used by Credigy. I sent them a dv letter (got the green card back.) They phoned me 3 weeks later (typical collection type call). I told them I had sent them a cmrrr dv letter that had been signed for by (name on card) they stated that no one by that name worked there and that it did not matter what letter I sent it would not stop them from taking action. I am not worried about any action they may take because the sol passed a long time ago. I emailed a copy of the dv letter (after converting it to .pdf so they could not play with it) and very clearly stated that the email in no way changed the 30 day window that they had to comply with my dv request). I have not heard anything from them since and the 30 days is coming up on 10/21. I just want this off my cr and EX won't allow me to dispute it (comes back previously verified). I would like to contact the oc but they have merged and converted to BOA. I have a BOA visa in good standing and do not want to do anything to jeopardize that cc. I plan on sending a mov letter to EX, but I wanted to have all my ducks in a row first. Any ideas on a plan of attack? TIA.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.