Frequent Contributor
momof2

Need names for Calif bus bur, HELP!!!!!

I am sending out a gw for the CA Caifornia busniess bureau, the accoutn was paid in full, the only reason this hospital bill went to collections is cause the hospital ignored their own signautre not to add this item to my CR's I was in a car accident back in 4/03, my lawyer send out lein aggreements too all hospital, ambulance chriopractor,car loan comp, basiclly stated i was in a car accident we are waiting for the other parties to pay a settlement we agrre that if you put a lein against the settlement that you wont place anything on my CR and once the settlement was made they would be paid in full, they all aggreed and signed it, well one of them calif bus bur, thought they would be sneaking and go against what they signed and put it on my CR's, i have tried to dispute for delete but comes back remained, i dont remember my old lawyers name address or phone number and cant find all my paperwork, so i have no proof,

does anyone know the name of the higher up's or how i can find out their names so i can send the GW's to them instead of it just going to who ever, i want someon high up on the chain to read my letter of explaination and hoping for a better response then what i would get than a manager would give.

any and all help/research is grately appreciated.
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+