Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some advice on what to do next.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need some advice on what to do next.

TOTAL ACCOUNTS: 22   24    18  OPEN ACCOUNTS: 8   3   7 CLOSED ACCOUNTS: 14   21   11 DELINQUENT: 0   0   1 DEROGATORY: 14   14   11 BALANCES: 27910   19106   25303 Pays: 751   439   558 Pub REc 0   0   0 INQUIRIES (2 years): 10   11   6

Above is a snapshot that I have of all 3 CR's.. Currently I only have 2 credit cards and 1 auto loan. Never been late on the 3 accts! Smiley Happy Now: Other "stuff" all old debt from CC, med. bills, old chk/sav acct. and 2 util. bills that I have on my CRA from a old BF.. (I mvd out & didn't remove my name) anyway... the majority of the old debt is from like 2001-2004.. my SOL is 4yrs. I have 2 medical bills coming off soon. I did a PIF and I have the letter from the CA stating they sent a ltr to the CRAs to remove the debt. I am happy about that. I sent a DV ltr to one CA and they are not going to report on my CR until they validate.. so that's a waiting game. I sent a ltr to another OC requesting a late payment come of due to me cosigning back in 2000 for my nephew! I don't know where to go from here. I have some some closed Cap1, HSBC, Providian & First Premiere that I "should probably" work on, but just don't know how to handle. I guess I could send a DV ltr. to the CA ... then if that doesn't work.. should I contact the OC to see if I can work out a payment plan with them? I just don't know where to go from here.. I don't have DOFD or DOLA on any of the reports.. all there are is ??'s all over the place.. Can I call and request this information from the CRAs?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need some advice on what to do next.

No takers? Smiley Sad

Please help me
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need some advice on what to do next.

Have you pulled your free reports from www.annualcreditreport.com?

It will have all dates.

I'd work on the things affecting your score the most first. More recent collections, accounts being figured into util, etc.

On the CC charge offs, you can call the OC and ask if they still own. If they do not, then you have to deal with CA. If past SOL, DV the CA. Once they validate(if they do) then you can go from there.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.