cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some advice with Corinthian Mortgage

tag
064Runner

Need some advice with Corinthian Mortgage

Any suggestions on how to get a stubborn mortgage company to correct a posting at the CRA's? I paid off in full my mortgage in Dec 2003, at the time I was 60 days past due. At all three CRA's it shows "current status" as being 60 days past due. I've disputed this 3 times and it always comes back verified. I need to get this derog off my report as I want to buy again next year. Many thanks for any ideas.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need some advice with Corinthian Mortgage

Is it like this only on EQ or all 3?

@064Runner wrote:
Any suggestions on how to get a stubborn mortgage company to correct a posting at the CRA's? I paid off in full my mortgage in Dec 2003, at the time I was 60 days past due. At all three CRA's it shows "current status" as being 60 days past due. I've disputed this 3 times and it always comes back verified. I need to get this derog off my report as I want to buy again next year. Many thanks for any ideas.

Message 2 of 4
064Runner

After the disputes, it's on all three.
Message 3 of 4
064Runner

Also, the reporting date is Dec 2003. If they would just update the reporting date, the "60 days past due" would fall off as it would be paid in full.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.