Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to get my son back please help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need to get my son back please help

I have a 2008 Ford Escape for a secure loan, Fico score 580/ due to medical bills I'm constantly a month behind even though I pay my monthly bills. I get VA disability/SS disability and due to my lawyer that a cheaply assumed was a good attorney I've lost my step son until the next hearing in a few months. I need $4000 to get my regular attorney that will fix my family and make it whole again. I just can ignore mortgage/utility/car payment or I'll be worse off then I am now. What kind of options do I have with a 580 score and an old vehicle I could hopefully use as collateral?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need to get my son back please help

I don't know about the car for collateral, but I recently got a loan through Avant unsecured. Super quick and easy. Funded quickly within 1 day. I don't have the most amazing FICO as I'm recently out of bankruptcy. I know Spring leaf sent me a preapproval in the mail & were mentioning my car for collateral. Good luck with everything.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

little confused......    are you looking to use the ford escape for colladeral or another car. is the ford escape paid off free of liens....    as most importantly   where do you live , lenders vary by state

Message 3 of 4
schsa210
Established Contributor

credit karma under the "loans" tab, there are tools that will help you find loans to suit your credit situation.

hope this helps and i hope things work out for you.

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.