Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needs assistance with TU

tag
sl
Established Contributor

Needs assistance with TU

I am having problems with TU reporting a collection correctly. I pulled my report this morning and it is showing a collection to Midland Collection as paid. The date it was paid was 8/06 before I knew about this forum. It shows last activity as 8/06, however, it shows the date reported as 8/07. On the outline it shows a collection of one year or less. I have disputed this with TU and comes back verified every time. It shows the date of last activity as the day I paid it.

I think the reporting date is killing me. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get this corrected. My TU is 660 EX 735 EQ 715.

Thanks,
Sadie
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Needs assistance with TU

sl wrote:
I am having problems with TU reporting a collection correctly. I pulled my report this morning and it is showing a collection to Midland Collection as paid. The date it was paid was 8/06 before I knew about this forum. It shows last activity as 8/06, however, it shows the date reported as 8/07. On the outline it shows a collection of one year or less. I have disputed this with TU and comes back verified every time. It shows the date of last activity as the day I paid it.

I think the reporting date is killing me. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get this corrected. My TU is 660 EX 735 EQ 715.

Thanks,
Sadie

The report date means....The date that they reported!!!  it can be updated until it drops off.

What was the DOFD from the OC?
Message 2 of 3
sl
Established Contributor

Re: Needs assistance with TU

DOFD is 10/04.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.