Loved this post. Had to bump it up. Never ever be late!!!!!
This is a winner of a post for sure.
Never, ever, ever. Pay your bills on time
We should build a "Commandments for Credit list"
1. Never pay late
2. Don't max out your cards
3. Garden unless you have a reason not to
4. Available credit does not equal available spending money
5. Monitor your reports
6. Never pay late (just to reiterate)
7. Apply only for credit you need
8. Know thy fees - read all terms of conditions before applying for credit
9. Be weary when co-signing
Just throwing that out there...
Great post and info in here!
Haha I love this article, it's so true! Do everything you can to always be early computer systems can have delays and weekends and holidays always confuse people and computers so always always be early.
I remember this post. Back when I had three very fresh lates on my report. Have not been late since. I am glad someone brought it back.