03-06-2010 10:29 AM
04-13-2012 05:32 PM
Loved this post. Had to bump it up. Never ever be late!!!!!
06-02-2012 11:22 AM
Never, ever, ever. Pay your bills on time
06-02-2012 01:02 PM - edited 06-02-2012 01:03 PM
We should build a "Commandments for Credit list"
1. Never pay late
2. Don't max out your cards
3. Garden unless you have a reason not to
4. Available credit does not equal available spending money
5. Monitor your reports
6. Never pay late (just to reiterate)
7. Apply only for credit you need
8. Know thy fees - read all terms of conditions before applying for credit
9. Be weary when co-signing
Just throwing that out there...
06-02-2012 07:42 PM
Haha I love this article, it's so true! Do everything you can to always be early computer systems can have delays and weekends and holidays always confuse people and computers so always always be early.