Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never order hard report from EQ !

tag
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

Never order hard report from EQ !

Ordered mine , 4 weeks ago, still haven't got it yet ! 

I've emailed them many times over this , called...they keep saying they mailed it so they are "looking into it" ! 

I should have got it online...this is insane! 

I'm so fed up with them, they've been reporting a pd PR as "unpaid " for going on 7 months causing damages!  Can't get them to update at all ! 

FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Never order hard report from EQ !

Are they requring a copy of your CR as a pre-condition for filing a dispute?

If so, that is contrary to their recent consent agreement with the office of the AG's of several states, wherein they agreed to discontinue any requirement for a copy of a credit report as a condition for filing a dispute under the FCRA.

Message 2 of 4
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

Glad you brought this up Robert!  

No, EQ isn't,  BUT...EX says I have too !! 

I've tried to do an online dispute w/EX, they said, "We need your report along w/dispute " ! 

A few days ago, the item I "was" gonna dispute,  fell off anyway.  But, they did want me to get a report,  1st ! 

I just wanted a hard copy of my EQ report,  now I wish I hada just got the online one ! 

My God, it's been 4+ weeks and no report, just the runaround!  They got my $$ the DAY I ordered it, say they can see where/when I did ! 

I keep emailing,  (for a paper trail ) and now they have stopped responding to my emails!  

I'm gonna send 1 more, that's it, then I'll try another route with EQ that I'm sure they'll not care for over a $15

00 product!  Should be TRYING to accommodate me, a consumer of their product they promote!  

Be very careful if want this, it could take you FOREVER. ...to get it !!! More likely to get an Early Exclusion than this ! 

FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can always mail a dispute. Include your SSN and DOB and at least 1 form of ID.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.