Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Bucket?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Bucket?

Please read full post in the top. Here is a snippet from my FICO credit report: The total amount you owe on all non-mortgage accounts $18232 Most FICO High Achievers [?] carry a total balance of less than $1200 on non-mortgage accounts. Your FICO score considers how much you owe on your credit accounts, such as revolving credit accounts [?] and non-mortgage installment loans

@Anonymous wrote:
i dont see it either....

Message 11 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Please read full post in the top. Here is a snippet from my FICO credit report: The total amount you owe on all non-mortgage accounts $18232 Most FICO High Achievers [?] carry a total balance of less than $1200 on non-mortgage accounts. Your FICO score considers how much you owe on your credit accounts, such as revolving credit accounts [?] and non-mortgage installment loans

@Anonymous wrote:
i dont see it either....

PFD all unpaid charge-offs and collections. Use the link at the top of the forum, commonly requested threads. Non-mortgage accounts doesn't necessarily mean installments, but who cares. Bringing your util down and deleting the crud will really improve your scores.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate all the input everyone in the forum has to share. I presently have (2) PFD's in the mail - waiting for a reply and I gw for lates that the gym reported when I was in the hospital. Hopefully they will make a good will adjustment. I spoke with them on the phone several times and they said no. But, would not let me speak to the financial services department again who said they wouldn't report them in the first place. So, I mailed a GW and sent copies of my surgical reports. Hopefully, they will be kind.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.