Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New CC question?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New CC question?

I applied,last night, online for a CC from Orchard bank and HSBC, I was approved for both. Once the application had gone through it said congratulations you qualify for and gave me the products to choose from. I needed to pay two fees before I could get the cards and choose to do so by check through the mail. The next message was that they would be sending me an email with my information, and let me know where to send the fees. So far no emails, has anyone else done this? Does the info come by snail mail? I am not quite sure what I should do at this point, any direction would be very helpful. Thanks!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New CC question?

This does not even resemble my experience with HSBC's online application process.

Were these Secured cards?

After my "your approved" it let me set up my online account, my BT's, and posted a small AF a few days later that I paid before the 1st statement was even cut.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

sounds like it could be a "fishing scam" ....did you go to the website or did you respond to an email?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied in the Orchard Bank website and paid 49AF online with a check, they cashed the check a week after and still have not receive the card. 
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

May want to call them and express your concerns...they may have been mailed to the wrong address.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was a little slow too. almost 2 weeks.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

These were unsecured cards. I chose to pay the processing fees, or whatever they are, by check through the mail so I have not, as yet, paid the fees. I guess since I had not paid yet I did not set up my account as there is no account to set up yet. But I am wondering when where and how do I pay them? I should have just done it online, but wifey had the checkbook and I didn't know the routing numbers for the bank. Oh and it was not a phishing scam, I went to their site and applied and I was not responding to anything they sent me. Thanks
Message 7 of 8
nathan
Frequent Contributor

You will get your card. It took them about a month to send mine after sending in my processing fee via mail.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.