Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Charge off date!

tag
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Charge off date!

Some interesting reading, I happened upon, in my quest for codes -- pages 10-22 are of particular interest, to me, anyway.  I hope they don't bore you. 
Message 41 of 44
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Charge off date!

I'm getting closer!!!  I'm on Metro2 tech help site.

Account Status - Report the account status that properly identifies the current condition of the account as of the Date of Account Information
Message 42 of 44
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

I've found the codes!!!!!!!

Now to see how they apply, huh?
Message 43 of 44
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Re: In search of a better understanding.

Home

Help
ProductsServicesDownloadNewsHelp

Metro 2 Data Form

A program to report in the metro 2 format.

Welcome to Metro 2 Data Form. This software allows you to enter and maintain your consumer account information manually then update it on a monthly basis.

I'm not sure you can link to this, but here goes anyway.  I would have posted the exact info, but there are graphics that wouldn't post.   This may be tedious, as well -- searching through all of the info.  It's no wonder there are so many mistakes made in the reporting/updating of our credit information.  Regardless, the codes for a paid charge off and non-paid charge off are differenct, both numerically and alphabetically, and must be updated as well with each reporting/updating, or the info stays the same.  If at all?  This then seems to be the problem -- when an account is disputed, as in the case of a paid charge off, the status codes are not manually changed, though the account is noted as being paid.   The OC or the CRAS?  It's a toss up.  Sun Trust will be calling me today, and perhaps I will have some more info.  I am HECK bent on making a point of this so that more people aren't harmed by this misreporting.    I hope some of this helps you to better understand and combat your problem, Princess. 

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.