Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New FAKO Scores!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New FAKO Scores!

Computer issues - attempt # 3 of posting this message:

New scores are in my signature. TU isn't updated yet with my new credit card balance so that score hasn't jumped yet. I'm expecting approx 40 points. Woo hoo!

Attributed to: CC UTIL 96% to 7%.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

Re: New FAKO Scores!

Nice! Are you going to order your fico scores when TU updates?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

braznyc wrote:
Nice! Are you going to order your fico scores when TU updates?

Probably not. When TU updates I'll have a mortgage lender pull my reports to get pre-approved for a mortgage. I'll see what she says about my scores then. I mean I know my EQ FICO is at 676 (and EQ is my lowest FAKO score). If she says something that makes me think something is horribly wrong, I may purchase them at that point.

Message 3 of 7
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Heck, just ask her for a copy of the reports. If you are paying for the reports, she likely wouldn't have any problem with it. My lender has given me mine every time I asked for them.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

ByrdMan wrote:
Heck, just ask her for a copy of the reports. If you are paying for the reports, she likely wouldn't have any problem with it. My lender has given me mine every time I asked for them.

Will do! She loves me (who doesn't?) so I'm sure she'd be happy to share.
Message 5 of 7
danikasmom
Regular Contributor

You inspired me to check my FAKO scores today and I updated them (not knowing that I had to do that) and my lowest one went from 574 to 656.  I liked that!  Now I am waiting for a couple of GW letters to come through for me.  I am a believer in Feng Shui and I have pumped up the chi in the money area baby!!!!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

danikasmom wrote:
You inspired me to check my FAKO scores today and I updated them (not knowing that I had to do that)

Yea I didn't know I had to "update" also! I'm a dummy. In the beginning I looked for that option but didn't see it. I looked again when someone from another post said "Did you click the update button?". Convinced me to look harder!

Message Edited by Shnapple on 03-05-2008 02:17 PM
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.