Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Here- Work in Progress

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Here- Work in Progress

Hello! I am so glad to find this forum everyone is very supportive and has great info. I ruined my credit in my twenties by paying late and collections. I am now 29 and have realized the importance of good credit. I have been working twards improving my score the past year and am starting to see results...even though I have a ways to go. It can be discouraging and depressing that I let this happen. I am being patient and consistent in my process and realize years of damage cant be erased overnight. Heres my current situation:

EX: 577 9/20/07
EX: 489 9/17/06

My goal is to purchase a home in the next year or two. My first goal is to get to 620. I look forward to chatting and sharing ideas!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Here- Work in Progress

Welcome abord raise it up. Just post your questions and someone is sure to chime in with an answer.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Here- Work in Progress

Welcome Raise,  Here is 1 link that might help you ..it is from Noah

Ask as many questions as you want. Someone will answer. There are many links to help you.

The one thing that I tell everyone is....know your SOL before messing with anything on your CR.

CRTP deals with Federal law and SOL is state laws.

both SOL links
some states have changed there laws

Message Edited by HappyDays on 09-20-2007 03:06 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.