cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New MyFico Alert but can't figure it out?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New MyFico Alert but can't figure it out?

I would think you'd be able to simply determine which account is no longer present on your CR post-alert and that would tell you which one was coded as a CFA.  Now, if all of your accounts are still present, it would suggest to me that one was coded as a CFA but now no longer is for whatever reason.

If you had an account in dispute, perhaps it was removed from your CR temporarily and then once the dispute ended it was added back on?

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New MyFico Alert but can't figure it out?

@Anonymouswrote:

I would think you'd be able to simply determine which account is no longer present on your CR post-alert and that would tell you which one was coded as a CFA.  Now, if all of your accounts are still present, it would suggest to me that one was coded as a CFA but now no longer is for whatever reason.

If you had an account in dispute, perhaps it was removed from your CR temporarily and then once the dispute ended it was added back on?

I agree, it should be that simple but looking over the last few credit reports, all of my same accounts are there.  Along with all of the same 4 disputes, which is why I am so confused.  The alerts with this service are really nice but when there is such a lack of information, it drives me nuts.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.