Did you mean: 

New Scores are coming to MyFico??

tag
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Scores are coming to MyFico??

@Shogun wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

I know this thread is probably gonna get moved. I always get in trouble with the Mods for something anyway, so what do I have to lose.  I'm posting here because the MyFICO product feedback' section doesn't seem to get all that much recognition and feedback and i'm interested in one particular subject that was brought up over on that side of the forum....

Allegedly, one of the CSR's for myfico.com said that a new product is coming out in March.  A 3-in-1 type of ScoreWatch.   Anybody hear or know of this?   If so, please let the cat outta the bag.

Bad Lechte... lol!!!!!

lol...i'm just tryin to keep you guys on your toes.

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 11 of 20
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@Lechte wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

I believe I've seen talk about it before too.  Not sure, but maybe so.  They keep us as in the dark on this as you. Smiley Wink

I'm really curious about this.  Do you think the big shots at myfico scan these forums and pay attention to some of the idea's here?

We have admins that are on the boards.  I'm sure they use feedback to the powers that be on this sort of thing.  I just hope if they do this, they use a different TU scoring model because the TU98 is just too outdated and not used.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 12 of 20
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

I believe I've seen talk about it before too.  Not sure, but maybe so.  They keep us as in the dark on this as you. Smiley Wink

I'm really curious about this.  Do you think the big shots at myfico scan these forums and pay attention to some of the idea's here?

We have admins that are on the boards.  I'm sure they use feedback to the powers that be on this sort of thing.  I just hope if they do this, they use a different TU scoring model because the TU98 is just too outdated and not used.

+10....while we're talkin about that....as far as CCC's are concerned....do most use the classic 04's of all 3 CB's?   And do you know which specific CCC's use the EX 08 and EQ 04, if any?

Message 13 of 20
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

EQ basically uses the same score model.  Beacon 5.0.  

Now EX's v2 is still the go to with mortgages, their newer model is being pulled for CCs.  I know mine have matched perfectly with creditor pulls.

TU's 04 is still the standard in mortgages, but their 08 is more the go to CCs.  I just wish they would simplify the whole thing just a bit.

July 2013 score:

Message 14 of 20
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

Now EX's v2 is still the go to with mortgages, their newer model is being pulled for CCs.  I know mine have matched perfectly with creditor pulls.

TU's 04 is still the standard in mortgages, but their 08 is more the go to CCs.  I just wish they would simplify the whole thing just a bit.

EX v2 is the classic 04?   Do most CCC's use EX 08...if they pull EX?

Message 15 of 20
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@Lechte wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

Yes, EX v2 is the same as the classic 04.  I've found that my CCs were pulling the newer 08 however.  I'm sure there are some that still pull the older one, but there's movement to the new one.  

I really don't know anyone that still pulls TU's 98.  There's probably a few of those out there, but I'm not aware of any popular creditors that use it.  It's just too old.

July 2013 score:

Message 16 of 20
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

Yes, EX v2 is the same as the classic 04.  I've found that my CCs were pulling the newer 08 however.  I'm sure there are some that still pull the older one, but there's movement to the new one.  

I really don't know anyone that still pulls TU's 98.  There's probably a few of those out there, but I'm not aware of any popular creditors that use it.  It's just too old.

I think this would be a good deal for all......replace the TU98 with TU08...and then offer a mortgage 3-in-1 package with TU04, EQ 04, and EX 04.    You can view TU08, EQ04, EX 08 thru individual pulls, but you could only see your TU04 and EX04 if you bought the complete mortgage package.

Message 17 of 20
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

I agree, but then again, you have to remember that myFICO can only sell what they allow them to sell.  It's not just up to myFICO, it's also up to the CRAs.  Remember EX wouldn't let myFICO sell their scores for awhile.  

July 2013 score:

Message 18 of 20
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

I agree, but then again, you have to remember that myFICO can only sell what they allow them to sell.  It's not just up to myFICO, it's also up to the CRAs.  Remember EX wouldn't let myFICO sell their scores for awhile.  

Yeah, ..Guiness reminded me of that when I started spoutin off about it in another thread lol.  

Message 19 of 20
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Lechte wrote:

@Shogun wrote:

Yeah, ..Guiness reminded me of that when I started spoutin off about it in another thread lol.  

Lol.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.