Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Tactic By Zombie Debt Denizens?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Tactic By Zombie Debt Denizens?

Was recently contacted by Bay Area Credit Services LLC on behalf of LVNV concerning a purported debt owed MCI incurred in 2001.

I sucessfully removed reaged entires concerning this same specious debt in 2006 from the three agencies being reported by both LVNV and Park Dansan.

Needless to say, I suggested that the fine folks at Bay Area should perform anatonomical acts that would make even an erstwhile New York governor blush if they wanted to make some money 'cause they were not getting a dime from me....

Starting 2 days ago, I started getting hangup calls (Bay Area had done the same) from several different numbers. Looking them up on the web I see that these numbers are being complained about.

So here is what I think. Part of the harassment strategy by these ba*tards is to sell their "target's"  number to nefarious phone operators who are out phishing.

So just curious if anyone in this forum has received calls from any of the following mystery numbers after having dealt with zombie debt collectors of late:

305-672-6663 ( IXE Accelerated Financial Services)

214-283-1316

713-507-0979
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.