Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New USAA CMS....

tag
adavis425
Established Contributor

New USAA CMS....

So the new system is in place and while it offers a nice organization of info on a single page, I can only get my reports once a  month.  This is going to lead to some serious withdrawal as I am accustomed to checking my reports whenever I like. Smiley Frustrated Although I called and got the discounted price, I'd gladly pay the old price for the old service. 

Are there other services that offer what USAA used to, the unlimited (or at least more frequent than once a month) pulls? I don't know that I can wait 30 days to see what might be going on.  Smiley Indifferent

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New USAA CMS....

Call them back and tell them you want the discount off the total price.  A guy gave me that today, so it ends up being $1 less than what it was before.   

Message 2 of 14
adavis425
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Call them back and tell them you want the discount off the total price.  A guy gave me that today, so it ends up being $1 less than what it was before.   

Unlimited pulls??

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep!  The rep I talked to told me it would be $11.12/month.

Message 4 of 14
jrodzmc09
Contributor

Cool! I got to check that out too. This new setup they have is not what I paid for. :/
USAA PLATINUM MC: $9.5k | CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED: $5k | NFCU FLAGSHIP REWARDS: $5k | USAA VFW REWARDS: $4k | BARCLAYS FINANCING VISA: $2.3k | CHASE AMAZON REWARDS: $2k | DISCOVER IT: $1k | AMEX BCP: $1K | PAYPAL SC: $1.3k | MACYS: $1.2k | EXPRESS: $600 | NFCU LOC: $2.5k | NFCU AUTO LOAN: $21k
Message 5 of 14
dbslove2
Valued Member

That's what I was offered
Message 6 of 14
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

Thanks, 4us. I just called in and had them transfer me to whoever runs the service (Experian I believe). I kindly asked to have access to daily pulls. I was told that there was an extra $9.95 fee. I asked if I could get a discount, and she discounted it to $11.12 for 6 months.
Message 7 of 14
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

This is off topic, but I'm not sure where else to ask it. Is there a way to quote somebody's comment using the mobile version of myfico? From what I understand myfico doesn't give access through Tapatalk, and I am not too happy with the mobile version.
Message 8 of 14
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Called today and got the discounted rate of $11.12 for unlimited pulls for 6 months.  I will keep it while I try out this other service, MPM.  If it works out then I will keep MPM and ditch USAA.  I don't like this playing around they are doing with this change to one pull monhtly and if they do this now, what will they do 6 months from now.  I was satisfied with their service prior to this, but something just rubs me wrong about this whole ordeal.

I mean think about how many people that don't know that if they call in they can get a deeply discounted price for all 3 CR's.  If they still want to pull unlimited, well then they sign up on the site for $24 bucks for the same service that many are paying $11 bucks for.  In all I guess it's just business so some will win and some will lose.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

FWIW usaa has me as a 640/630/630, myfico has me in the low 700s heh. I keep the usaa one active as i like having a full listing of all my accounts and everything, as well as having all 3 bureaus available to me.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.