Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New User, First Post!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New User, First Post!

Hi all, I've been a long time lurker & reader & I've finally decided to create an account and hopefully be a contributing member here.

So here's some background...

I'm an Active Duty Marine in the process of retiring and opening a new business. Really wanted to make sure credit was in good standing as my family & I make this transition. We are eventually (about a year) wanting to purchase our first home too!!

Thanks all,

Jacob

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New User, First Post!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all, I've been a long time lurker & reader & I've finally decided to create an account and hopefully be a contributing member here.

So here's some background...

I'm an Active Duty Marine in the process of retiring and opening a new business. Really wanted to make sure credit was in good standing as my family & I make this transition. We are eventually (about a year) wanting to purchase our first home too!!

Thanks all,

Jacob

Welcome to MyFico

Thanks for your service and let us know if you have any questions.  Make sure you visit our mortgage forum as there are some very intelligent posters than there that can assist you with questions that you might have in buying your first home.   We have a wide variety of forums here so if you need help or have knowledge that you want to share there is a place for it.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.