Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New balance not showing up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New balance not showing up

If anyone is still reading... I have another question! I got an alert they my EQ has uodated through their monitoring system and my score went up almost 20 pts. However, myFico hasn't update yet. Is it safe to say that since EQ's direct monitoring would be the most accurate? All three bureaus have updated according to them. Does myFico lag a bit behind direct bureau monitoring?
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New balance not showing up

It sounds like you have purchased multiple credit monitoring services (CMS).  One of them is a myFICO product -- probably the myFICO Ultimate 3B.  Another one is some CMS offered by Equifax.

And that today you got an alert from the Equifax CMS but have not yet gotten one from your myFICO CMS.

Is that sounding right?

If so, bear in mind that it's only been a few hours.  That level of time difference is almost nothing. 

What was the text of the alert from the Equifax CMS?  Did it say that a credit card balance had changed?  And does your Equifax CMS cover all three credit bureaus, or just EQ?

The good news is that you'll be able to pull your EQ report tomorrow from Karma and that should give you a confirmation of how your CC balance is reporting there (and also on TU).

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.