Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here and neep help. Wondering why 2 differene Equifax reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New here and neep help. Wondering why 2 differene Equifax reports

Can anyone here explain why my report from equifax is different than my report from Myfico. I get that the score would be different fako vs. fico, but why a different report? Which report is accurate? Which report would a lender see? It seems as though Myfico has an older report, it isn't updated with new information. How often is the report update?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New here and neep help. Wondering why 2 differene Equifax reports

you can get a fico from equafax score power but it will be becon 5 i believe CC will most time use fico 08 thats what score is given here but if you are looking for a mortage score you need becon 5 09 or 04 . I hope this helps

Message 2 of 6
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

you can get a fico from equafax score power but it will be becon 5 i believe CC will most time use fico 08 thats what score is given here but if you are looking for a mortage score you need becon 5 09 or 04 . I hope this helps

Not what OP is looking for, unfortunately. OP, what MyFico product do you have and is the date of its pull substantially different than the one from Equifax?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought thre 3 report credit monitoring for $19.95 a month, I think.. How do I find out the date of the pull? What I am seeing on Myfico is an older report, I assumed that Myfico would have the same info. as equifax, and update when equifax updates. Is that not correct?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nevermind, I was reading it wrong.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so the updates here are slow at best and if you want updated credit reports you will have to pay 19.95 again but they say that they will update when there is a change in you report but IMO it's pretty slow.    

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.