cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I just wanted to introduce myself a little. I have been up and down the credit roller coaster over the years, had great credit suffered a job loss and made very bad choices. Filed for BK back in 2005 went through the rebuilding stage, once again job loss and a few more bad choices but  paid back almost all of it and laid low for a few years. I have been rebuilding my credit and have been doing ok,  but can always use some advice and encouragementSmiley Happy

I have been reading these boards for the last few days and I must say you all seem very friendly, knowledgeable and not judgemental. I think I am going to enjoy this board. I had frequented a few "other" boards in the past, some are gone and some have changed and not for the good LOL. 

I am just going to continue reading for a bit and will start posting my journey and seeking adviceSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
thornback
Senior Contributor

Re: New member

Welcome!
Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 2 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thank youSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

This forum has been a lifesaver for me and helped me tremendously get back on my feet with my finances. You've come to the right place. And Welcome !!!

Message 4 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

ThanksSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 14
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Jnbmomwrote:

I just wanted to introduce myself a little. I have been up and down the credit roller coaster over the years, had great credit suffered a job loss and made very bad choices. Filed for BK back in 2005 went through the rebuilding stage, once again job loss and a few more bad choices but  paid back almost all of it and laid low for a few years. I have been rebuilding my credit and have been doing ok,  but can always use some advice and encouragementSmiley Happy

I have been reading these boards for the last few days and I must say you all seem very friendly, knowledgeable and not judgemental. I think I am going to enjoy this board. I had frequented a few "other" boards in the past, some are gone and some have changed and not for the good LOL. 

I am just going to continue reading for a bit and will start posting my journey and seeking adviceSmiley Happy

Welcome.

I've learned a lot here, and you will too.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the forum

I just signed up myself after reading for a couple years.

The group here is very helpful!

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome @Jnbmom!!

Message 8 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thank you all for the warm welcomes
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome! I am also new and have been reading a million forums for guidance.

Cheers to our journey of new credit scores!

Rebuilding Since 10/2016 Mid 400's across
12/17 EQ:542, TU:548, EX:600
3/18 EQ:641, TU:610, EX:615

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.