Did you mean: 

New myfico Experian score........How much used

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New myfico Experian score........How much used

@Slab wrote:

@llecs wrote:

It's the newest EX FICO version. Per lenders...not too many use it. I know for sure Amex uses it and I know there are others too.

I am now thourouly confused. I recently received an AMEX BCE and it was noted on the literature that came with my card was an Experian FICO score of 784. I pulled My FICO Experian report through this site and it has a score of 708. The FICO EX through this site also has 2 baddies that have come off my EQ and TR which were pulled through My FICO. So, if the supposed new EX from my FICO is up to date, I'm not understanding, Any help would be appreciated.

and it cited an EX FICO (vs. an EX score or a score from TU/EQ)? I've seen other posters claim their Amex matched. Maybe they use two different EX FICOs? I know they have used an internal score in the past. Or maybe a baddie dropped (assuming the 784 was pulled latter).

Message 11 of 12
Slab
Frequent Contributor

Re: New myfico Experian score........How much used

@llecs wrote:

@Slab wrote:

@llecs wrote:

It's the newest EX FICO version. Per lenders...not too many use it. I know for sure Amex uses it and I know there are others too.

I am now thourouly confused. I recently received an AMEX BCE and it was noted on the literature that came with my card was an Experian FICO score of 784. I pulled My FICO Experian report through this site and it has a score of 708. The FICO EX through this site also has 2 baddies that have come off my EQ and TR which were pulled through My FICO. So, if the supposed new EX from my FICO is up to date, I'm not understanding, Any help would be appreciated.

and it cited an EX FICO (vs. an EX score or a score from TU/EQ)? I've seen other posters claim their Amex matched. Maybe they use two different EX FICOs? I know they have used an internal score in the past. Or maybe a baddie dropped (assuming the 784 was pulled latter).

Yes, it cited EX FICO and I pulled the EX Fico from this site a few days later and no inquiries on the EX that I paid for on this site. I have a credit monitoring service through USAA that uses EX and that score was almost the same as what AMEX FICO EX  cited. It has me confused because I need to dispute the baddies on My FICO EX and when I called EX they said They didn't know how I should go about disputing. I live in Texas and most of the other CC companies use Equifax. This was my first attempt at getting credit from a company that uses EX.

Equifax FICO 781, Transunion FICO 821, Experian FICO 807,

810 goal on all three by 3-1-2015
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.