Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Newbie help

Hello guys IM on my way to try to clean up my credit and my average score is a 497. I know that sucks i made a lot of bad choices in my younger days mostly all are collections accounts about 11 of them. My question is if i know that i owe the debt and they won't give me a PFD should i just pay it? I know will show as paid on my credit but will that help my score any?Smiley Indifferent
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Newbie help

knvduhon wrote:
Hello guys IM on my way to try to clean up my credit and my average score is a 497. I know that sucks i made a lot of bad choices in my younger days mostly all are collections accounts about 11 of them. My question is if i know that i owe the debt and they won't give me a PFD should i just pay it? I know will show as paid on my credit but will that help my score any?Smiley Indifferent

List your items and there ages, amounts, who are the CA'S and such, break it down for these guys
and they will guide you, I doubt all 11 items would not delete, no delete no money..
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.