cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie here...and just received my credit report....

tag
2012Repair
Established Member

Newbie here...and just received my credit report....

Message Edited by MagMell on 01-01-2008 07:26 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Newbie here...and just received my credit report....

Hi, MagMell, welcome to the forums! Can you post the info on all three of your reports here? Not a gi-normous copy/ paste, lol, but a summary of what accounts are listed, their dates, their credit lines, balances if any, and any derogatory information. If some are on one report but not another, please note that too. If you're able to clump them by credit types (all revolving together, all installment together, and so forth), that would help.

As Brammy (another mod) says, starting to fix your credit is like eating an elephant with a spoon. Just one bite at a time! I hope that with the info that you post, we can help you figure out where to start chewing.

Not many of us are stirring yet this New Year's morning, but traffic should pick up through the day, at any rate between the bowl games. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

MagMell wrote:

Looks clean to me.Smiley Wink

Seriously though, posting in segments gives everyone a chance to answer thoroughly.
Message 3 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Sorry, didn't mean to alarm! Smiley Surprised If you change your mind, you'll be welcome back here. Good luck
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 6
2012Repair
Established Member

No alarm hauling and others.  I had deleted the content and composed a new post to you...but was distracted (telephone calls) and then whamo, I return to the topic only to find everything I typed was wiped out (timed out).  Bugger.

Anyway, I need to head out...but will re-compose that lost post to you. 

Thank you both for the reply.

Happy New Year to all.

Smiley Happy  Enjoy.
Message 5 of 6
2012Repair
Established Member

Message Edited by MagMell on 01-03-2008 09:01 AM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.