Established Contributor
bren39

Newbie learning

(Hi yall,
I have been reading a whole lot from you guys and have found out so much I had no idea about.Anyhoo, my scores are rather low but I'm working towards correcting my wrongs my aim is 650 for now...Right now my scores are TU 526/ Ex 518/ Eq 584....I have  4 credit cards one with a cl of 1,000..So far Ive never been late..One I havent use just yet...

My dilemma is I have gotten some SOL written off yet no change in my scores...Today I checked an acct that I had 3 years ago with T-mobile and its not there anymore..Dont know why except a gentlemen from a CA called and asked would I settle for half the amount which is 258.00 I agree but havent paid yet..Why its off I have no idea....I learned from you all that it takes time(woo)...I disputed info that was incorrect in my EX and didnt get a increased score but right now I am disputing other errors found at Transunion...About 5 items to be exact ,hopefully this will help..Along with on time payments and paying double the asking amount monthly and paying them down  I pray this will be a big increase for my scores...

Getting ready to write some letters to some of them and hopefully see a greater change...
TU 662 EQ 644
EX 643
Frequent Contributor
Tmleverage

Re: Newbie learning

Good luck and as a fellow newbie welcome...

Frequent Contributor
sunnyday

This forum has a lot of support, and alot of info.  Good luck to you!
New Contributor
cbjn1103

You appear to be a quick learner, so I don't think it will take you long to get your scores moving upward. Good luck.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}