cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, I'm a newbie here to the fico forum.  I am a 27 year old male, wanting to get information on how, what, when, where, why to repair my credit situation.  I have pulled my credit before and worked with credit monitoring services.  I am currenly paying for freecreditreport.com, but feel it is a waste.  What do you guys recommend to start off with, which product so that I can start repairing my credit.  Thanks in advance.  From the hour I have spent on here, it seems really helpful, to whoever is maintaining the forum, good job, keep up the good work, maybe one day I can contribute and help someone out. 
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
dragnldy
Regular Contributor

Re: Newbie

Most of us one here I think use the TrueCredit monitoring.  Gives you 3in1 reports that you can pull everyday.  Lets you see what you still need to work on.  Just don't give too much sway to the scores there, they're what are called FAKOs.  They aren't true FICO scores and can be quite a ways off the mark.  If you want your true FICOs, the only place to get them is here from myFICO.
Ficos
3/7/08 TU-646 EQ-640 EX-650
3/17/09 TU-678 EQ 666
3/20/12 TU- 760 EQ 785
Util almost 0 and baddies all gone! now to gardening!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.