Peanutbutter

Next Steps?

I currently have 4 CC's that are all maxed out, for a total of $4400.oo    My credit scores are EX 692, TU 699, EQ 748. 

I was contemplating applying for a balance transfer for all my current CC's to a new card.... unsure who to go with or even if the the credit limit will cover the balance transfers, let alone if they'll approve it.   Right now my credit reports state my utilization is between 51%-107% :smileyfrustrated:

On top of that I'll (hopefully) be applying for an assumption from BMW to remove my soon-to-be ex-husband from our lease agreement,  but they will have to run credit and approve it for me to assume the transfer of lease.

Does anyone have any recommendations for the next steps?  

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Next Steps?

What's your goal? The loan? Higher scores? Debt paydown?

Peanutbutter

Re: Next Steps?

All of the above, ideally.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}