Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice Equifax bump (69 points)

tag
sobreezy
Contributor

Re: Nice Equifax bump (69 points)

Amazing job at cleaning up your credit...to go from 538 to 707 and above, just excellent!  Make sure you report those lovely auto numbers in the auto loans forum

MyFako scores EX 594, EQ 553, TU 589 as of 10 Jun 11
myFICO EQ 614 TU 599 EX 644
Goal 700 by March 30 2015
Message 11 of 17
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

If only I was elligible for NFCU :-(

Message 13 of 17
creditFiend
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Woke up this morning to a massive EQ bump -- 638 --> 707.

Checked the BD and both the baddies that were supposed to come off next month were deleted already!

Now I have absolutely NO baddies on any report!!!!!

Nice bump!!  Can't wait til I'm in the same boat next year..............

Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 14 of 17
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Woke up this morning to a massive EQ bump -- 638 --> 707.

Checked the BD and both the baddies that were supposed to come off next month were deleted already!

Now I have absolutely NO baddies on any report!!!!!

Excellent!  What a great feeling!

I remember when that happened to me, last of the dergos fell off of TU and EQ at the same time, huge bump!  Still waiting on EX though....

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 15 of 17
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

wowzers CONGRATS!!

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 16 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats!! that is an amazing feeling!! Last month TU removed a collection for me via a letter to them. My collection was to drop off my report August 15 and TU removed it early February. My TU fico jumped 53 points, the collection is on EQ and EX. I sent them the same letter and both of them sent me back nasty letters after investigating. TU is the only one in my opinion that actually reads what you send them and processes it accordingly. EX and EQ take a goodwill and investigate it, which I understand but I said I am not disputing this just asking for an early removal. Either way, EX and EQ both did the same thing last year for me and TU delted something right away. About a month later, EX and EQ deleted them too. I am dying for the collection to come off EX and EQ! Congrats again! 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.