Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data...

tag
silly34
Regular Contributor

No Data...

There are some gaps in a few of my TL that are ND. If I am able to get these added in will that have any effect on score?? Thanks!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: No Data...

silly34 wrote:
There are some gaps in a few of my TL that are ND. If I am able to get these added in will that have any effect on score?? Thanks!

Are you seeing these in your payment histories?
Message 2 of 8
silly34
Regular Contributor

Yeah several months at a time it shows no data.
Message 3 of 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Is this a TC or myFICO report?
Message 4 of 8
silly34
Regular Contributor

Not myFico... My trial ended and I didn't get to pull my second free report to look. This is a report from Credit Check premium from Experian.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Silly, my report looks like teeth missing. I just ignore it....I only pay attention to it IF it shows late pmt. Creditor do not have to report every month

Message Edited by HappyDays on 09-17-2007 03:28 PM
Message 6 of 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

silly34 wrote:
Not myFico... My trial ended and I didn't get to pull my second free report to look. This is a report from Credit Check premium from Experian.

I wouldn't worry.. probably just a format glitch in the way the info is presented to you. A report from myFICO or directly from the CRA would show full history.
Message 7 of 8
buckeye74
Valued Member

I have payment history missing too- but from myfico.com.  It happens to be my positive tradelines.  one of which hasn't reported since may.  Can i get it to report somehow?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.