New Visitor
pointseeker

No Equifax Record

Hey folks,

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I have been living in the US for about 3.5 years after moving from Canada with my my US born wife.

Even though I now have a US issued Amex, Cap One Mastercard and a car loan through VW Credit, I still don't have an Equifax credit file.  I have spent hours upon hours on the phone trying to fix that problem, but to no avail.

No issues with Transunion or Experian.  I also contact each of my credit issuers and they all confirmed transmitting monthly info to Equifax as they similarly send the info to the other credit agencies.

So after 2 years of back and forth...I still can't get an Equifax report.  I have submitted copies of my id's, driver licennse, utility bills, and even letters from my credit card issuers showing my monthly payments over 2 years.   Still they say, they can not verify my identity.

Anyone who can help guide me through this would be appreciated!

Cheers...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}