Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Luck w/GW

tag
TULO30
Contributor

No Luck w/GW

So far I have sent GW letters to Chase and Nelnet (student loan) and so far I've had absolutely no luck. I requested that both creditors remove lates from summer of 2003.  Both declined to do so.  I am so discouraged!!  I do not have a single late payment on my CRA since 2003 but getting anyone to budge seems impossible!!  I am starting to believe GW letters are a joke.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SJP57
Established Member

Re: No Luck w/GW

I am trying for the same...i just graduated in May, and had a payment due May 14th, 1 week before i graduated...it went to my perm addy and not my school addy, and i didnt get it..my own fault.  The horrible part was that it was 2 loans issued by Citizens Bank/American Educational Services..I found out a few days to late...paid in full over 10g's...and still...(2) 30 day lates on all three reports by AES/citizens...i have my GW ready to go, just need to print em out....i hope to god it works...my score took a 55 point hit because of it , and im still trying to recover!

EQ now 622

Starting Score: 586
Current Score: 732
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No Luck w/GW

Just keep trying - you're bound to get different people, and remember the holidays are coming and that tends to lighten everyone's mood Smiley Wink
Good luck
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.